Copyright © 2011-
The original officers of the Marquette Piano Co organized the Western Electric Piano
Company in 1924. Within a year or two, it became a secret subsidiary of the Seeburg
Piano Co., relocating the entire business to the Seeburg factory. The Western Electric
Piano Company was given a different address by using one of the side entrances of
the Seeburg factory. Most of the Western Electric models were similar to Seeburg’s
most popular Prohibition-
This model left the factory in 1926. The instrument features a piano with mandolin attachment accompanied by a 22 note reiterating xylophone. The volume of piano can be manually controlled with an exterior “Crescendo” knob and can be set to play anywhere from very quiet to very loud. The instrument has been restored and is in excellent playing condition. Cabinet has been refinished and fitted with clear paneled doors to view the inner mechanisms.
Cabinet is approximately 47 inches wide by 23 inches deep by 63 inches tall. Purchase includes three A rolls. Please contact us for additional information.